Friday, March 4, 2016

Cups and Cakes

Awhile ago I needed to make a cupcake card and I decided to be inspired by this card that I made at a workshop.
The cupcakes are on a front flap that folds down and holds the card shut. When opened it looks like this:
Now I know you want to see the card I made that was inspired by this.  Keep waiting because I haven't made it yet.  I got distracted by a shiny thing. Ha!

The Fine Print: Seize the cupcake is by Hero Arts, I don't remember who makes the cupcake stamp and the happy cupcake greeting. It's in a box cuz of course I had to buy more own after I made this card.

8 comments:

Barb said...

You really are a tease! Barbxx

Fikreta said...

sweet card!
hugs
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Fiki

vic said...

So sweet cant beat a cupcake

Vic x

Craftychris said...

Love this card! Looking forward to see the next one! xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Hmmm - do I sense a magpie here "distracted by a shiny thing"?? Lovely card Princess J - love the flap 'latch' style
Blessings
Maxine

LesleyG said...

Yummy cupcakes look good enough to eat, and I've not seen that fancy fold before........hmmmm shiny thing.......

Greta said...

Darling cupcakes--the icing looks fabulous! It'll be fun to see your CASE of this one, Judy!

Bonnie said...

You always have such fun folds for your cards, PJ! Love this one and those cupcakes look yummy! Hope you're feeling better.